Llyn Rhys Campsite (“Site”) is a family campsite that welcomes tents, touring caravans, motorhomes, campervans and trailer tents. Please read the following Terms and Conditions before making your booking.
Conditions Of Booking
All bookings are accepted on the basis that you, the customer, agree to these items of conditions. If you or another member of your party are unable to accept these standards of behaviour or are looking for a different social atmosphere than we aim to provide, then we respectfully ask you to make a booking elsewhere.
We also reserve the right to refuse any booking or to ask any guests who contravene these terms and conditions to leave the Site immediately. In these circumstances the holiday ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
The person who makes the booking will be present and responsible for the booking and warrants that they are over 18 years of age. By making this booking they accept responsibility for all damages, liabilities and eventualities of this booking unless prior to arrival, transfer of responsibility is accepted in writing by another member with the Site’s full knowledge and agreement.
As we are a family site, if the complete party were to be under the age of 18, it must be accompanied by an adult.
You will submit an online booking form and receive a booking confirmation and a payment receipt. This should be checked carefully to see that it reflects your needs. Please contact us immediately if there are any discrepancies.
At the time of making a booking a deposit of 50% of the total holiday cost will be required with a minimum deposit of £7.50 payable. Your deposit is nonrefundable.
Cancellation Of The Holiday By You
We regret that in the event of cancellation, no refund will be made. We cannot accept cancellations due to adverse weather conditions. No refunds are available for late arrivals or early departures for any reason.
Neither the Site nor its servants or agents accept liability for any personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by you or your party or your property during the period you or any of them are at the Site except where it arises from negligence of the Site, its servants or agents.
Holiday Cancellation Cover
Please make sure you have cancellation cover on your holiday insurance policy.
Change Or Cancellation Of The Holiday By Us
If due to circumstances beyond our control, or in the event of serious breakdown of services, other emergencies, or we are forced to change or alter in any way the services, accommodation or pitch you have booked, we reserve the right to offer an alternative where possible, or to cancel the reservation with a full refund. No form of compensation will accompany this refund.
Our information is printed long periods in advance and we must reserve the right to make improvements or alterations without notice.
Holiday Behaviour Standards And Termination
On making a booking with us, you have entered a contract in which you undertake, on behalf of yourself and those in your party (including children), to adopt the following standards of behaviour.
• To act in a courteous manner towards us, our staff and other guests.
• To supervise children so they do not become a nuisance or bring danger upon themselves or others. At all times children remain the responsibility of their parents, guardians or 2 the person signing the booking form. They are not allowed to play with taps, fire equipment or in the shower and toilet block. Parents/guardians must ensure that no children under the age of 18 consume alcohol on Site.
You further agree that you and those in your party will not:
• Commit any criminal offence at the Site or undertake any criminal activity
• Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance
• Keep or carry any firearms or any other weapon at the Site
• Use any unlawful drugs
• Carry on any trade or business while on the Site
• Create any undue noise or disturbance. Please respect your fellow guests with no music after 8.00 pm, be of no disturbance to other guests after 10.00 pm and absolute minimum noise between midnight and 8.00 am.
Dogs And Other Pets
Well behaved dogs are welcomed. They must be kept on a short lead at all times. We would ask our pet owners to remember that not all guests are ‘pet friendly’. Please make sure you clean up after your dog. As a family Site we reserve the right to refuse certain dogs if we consider them inappropriate. We reserve the right to require that the owner removes their pet, from the Site, if it is a nuisance or a danger to other guests.
Pitches will not be available BEFORE 12 noon on the day of arrival. All pitches MUST be vacated NO LATER THAN 11.45 am on the day of departure.
All arrivals must call in at Reception, before proceeding onto the Site. We will then confirm your pitch and directions to it.
Please advise us if you are likely to arrive after 7.00pm. No arrivals will be accepted after 10.00pm on the day of arrival. If you have not arrived by 9.00am on the morning after your holiday was due to commence or contacted the Site to advise us of any late arrival, your booking will be considered to have been cancelled and we reserve the right to re-let the pitch. We regret to say, no refunds are available for late arrivals or early departures.
If you are in any doubt as how to pitch, please see reception, as if pitched incorrectly you will be asked to re-pitch.
Pup Tents are accepted at the Site’s discretion only.
Please note that some facilities on Site may not be available at all times, or may be withdrawn at the discretion of the management. The Site uses its best endeavours to ensure the availability of all amenities advertised but shall not be liable if they are not available due to circumstances or events beyond its control.
In the interest of continued improvements, the Site reserves the right to alter or delete amenities or facilities either advertised or previously advertised without prior notice.
With the new Land Fill Tax legislation, recycling is of the utmost importance. We would ask you to help us by complying with our recycling procedures and place your rubbish in the appropriate bins.
Health and Safety
For the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, we ask that you take note and comply with the following:
• The speed limit on the Site is 5mph.
• Open fires on the grass are not allowed anywhere on the Site. Fires are only allowed if they are small, in one of our firepits and you use wood bought from us – bags are sold outside reception between 6.00 -7.30pm. Do not collect wood from surrounding farm or woodland. Do not bring wood, coal or other combustible materials on site for fires.
• Please ensure you read the “Safety Using the Brazier” sign next to the Showers before lighting your fire. All fires must be fully extinguished by 11.45pm. 3
• BBQs are only allowed if raised off the ground. No BBQs or gas appliances are to be used in the tents.
• Air rifles, pistols, firearms or weapons of any kind may not be used on the Site.
• No lorries, track or other large commercial vehicles are allowed on the Site.
• No recreational vehicles can be used on the Site. This includes motorised skateboards/scooters, except for disabled use.
• Only one vehicle can be parked next to the pitch. All other vehicles must be parked in the designated areas as directed.
• Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point, in the event of a fire. The designated meeting point is at the front of the shower block.
• In inclement weather, all vehicles must be parked off the main site in the designated areas as directed.
• Whilst we accept the use of bicycles and skateboards onsite, they must be used with due care and consideration for others. In the interest of safety please DO NOT ride on bicycles around the toilet block.
• Parents/guardians please be aware that children should be supervised, and MUST NOT be allowed to wander to, or play in/near the stream without supervision.
The information taken at time of booking is required to be collected for the purposes of processing your reservation at the Site. We may process your data to keep you informed of our activities and to keep you updated with news, offers and other information that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information for the marketing purposes described in this paragraph, please let us know. We may also disclose your data to CampStead Ltd who may contact you, inviting you to complete a questionnaire and review regarding your stay at the Site.
Your visitors are welcome, but must first register and pay at reception to obtain a Visitors Pass. As we are unable to give out any information with regard to who is present on Site at any time, please arrange to meet your guests at the gate when they arrive.
The enjoyment of your stay is important to us and in the unlikely event of any shortcomings, you are asked to notify the management immediately so that they can be remedied for you. No claim can be considered on shortcomings not so notified.
DON’T FORGET OUR CHECK IN TIMES ARE:
NOT BEFORE 12.00 NOON